1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer, smartphone or any other device with internet access when you visit our application.
They contain information about your browsing on our pages and only retain information related to your preferences.
Thus, this page can store and retrieve data about your browsing habits, in order to improve the user experience, for example. It is important to note that they do not contain specific personal information, such as sensitive or banking data.
Your browser stores cookies on your hard drive, but they occupy minimal memory space, which does not affect your computer’s performance. Most of the information is erased right after logging out, as you’ll see in the next topic.
1.1. Types of Cookies
Cookies, as to their owners, can be:
- Proprietary Cookies: These are cookies set by us or by third parties on our behalf
- Third party cookies : are cookies set by trusted third parties in our application
Cookies, regarding their lifetime, can be:
- Session or temporary cookies : these are cookies that expire as soon as you close your browser, ending your session.
- Persistent or permanent cookies : These are cookies that remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them.
Cookies, as to their purpose, can be:
- Necessary cookies : they are essential cookies that allow you to browse our applications and access all features; if these, our services may perform poorly or not work.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that optimize the way our applications work, collecting anonymous information about the pages accessed.
- Functionality Cookies: These are cookies that remember your preferences and choices (such as your username)
- Advertising cookies : These are cookies that target ads based on your interests and limit the number of times the ad appears.
Thus, we seek to understand how you use our applications and adjust the content to make it more relevant to you, as well as remembering your preferences.
Cookies participate in this process as they store, read and execute the data necessary to fulfill our objective.
3. What kind of Cookies do we use?
Below we list all Cookies that may be used by E-freight Connecting World. It is important to remember that you can manage the permission granted for each Cookie in your browser.
3.1. Required cookies
|PHPSESSID||Session||e-cw.net||Preserves user session state across page requests.|
|rc::d-#||Persistent||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|rc::c||Session||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|rc::b||Session||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|rc::a||Persistent||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|elementor||Persistent||e-cw.net||Used in context with the website’s WordPress theme. The cookie allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||e-cw.net||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.|
|_grecaptcha||Persistent||e-cw.net||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||179 days||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|_wpfuuid||11 years||e-cw.net||Registers a unique ID for the visitor in order for the website to recognize the visitor upon re-entry.|
4. Cookies Management
Installation of cookies is subject to your consent. Although most browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies, you can review your permissions at any time in order to block them, accept them or activate notifications when certain cookies are sent to your device.
Currently, the first time you access our applications, you will be required to agree to their installation. Only after acceptance will they be activated.
For this, we use a system (information banner) on the home page of E-freight Connecting World . In this way, not only do we ask for your agreement, but we also inform you that your continued browsing on our sites will be understood as consent.
To manage your browser’s cookies, just do it directly in your browser settings, in the Cookies management area.
You can access tutorials on the topic directly from the links below:
If you use Internet Explorer .
If you use Firefox .
If you use Safari .
If you use Google Chrome .
If you use Microsoft Edge .
If you use Opera .
5. Final provisions
For E-freight Connecting World , privacy and trust are fundamental to our relationship with you. We are always updating ourselves to maintain the highest safety standards.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us through the following means:
- Means of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Means of contact: +55 (11) 2538-8159